
This was our hospital. We were very impressed with the care we received here. We were fortunate to have a large room and the food was a lot better than we expected.

Everything went smoothly and it wasn't long before I got to meet my son for the first time. When I heard his first cries I fell in love immediately. He wailed for several minutes which was music to my ears. Eric stayed with Jack while my surgery was completed.

When I saw Jack I said, "He's so tiny," and the doctor said, "No, he's not tiny," which is true at 8 lbs 8 oz! He seemed tiny compared to EJ as he was two lbs less than EJ was at birth. Jack has less hair and EJ had bigger cheeks but other than that, Jack looks just like EJ!

Eric got to do Jack's first bath and put him in his outfit.


My parents and EJ arrived while I was in the recovery room. They were so excited to meet Jack! EJ did a great job. He kept saying that he wanted to kiss his little brother. He was so gentle and sweet with him. The next day his preschool teacher asked him what Jack looked like he replied, "An egg." It's a great observation as a newborn swaddled in blankets actually looks like an egg!



I am thanking a wonderful LORD that all went well! You all look so happy and proud!
ReplyDeletePlease know how special you all are to us,
God bless.......
Judy and Frank