Sunday, August 12, 2012

Colorado Family Visit in July

 We went to Colorado in July!  It's Jack's first trip on an airplane.  I was so worried that he was going to be a "mess" but he did great and EJ was an awesome traveler too.  He was so helpful and even held his little brother while I was getting us settled.  We were so excited to get to Colorado as it had been a year since we had been there.  That's the longest I have ever been away.

We made a trip to the mountains with my parents.  It was so fun to feel this crisp, cool mountain air. Here are the guys looking for rocks to throw in the river. 
 Mom and EJ ventured out to the rapids.  They also put their feet in the frigid water.  We put Jack's toes in too but he wasn't too fond of the cold water.


 Daddy and Jack in the mountains.

 My parents loved having the boys around and did a lot of fun things with them including daily trips to the park, bowling, frozen yogurt trips, games, mario racetrack racing, playing endless Wii games, and playing pirate and digging up treasures in the backyard. 
We also got to see some of Eric's family while we were there.  Here we are with Uncle Brian.  He really likes living in Colorado and his company is doing well.  He gave EJ a Spiderman backpack for his birthday and it was a big hit.


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how tall EJ has gotten !

    ReplyDelete