Sunday, August 12, 2012

Colorado Visit


My mom threw an open house for friends to meet Baby Jack. It was a fun afternoon reconnecting with family friends.  She did an amazing job on the desserts and they were a hit. Guests also left with boxes of Cracker Jacks in celebration of our little guest of honor.  He was a real trooper getting passed around all day with only a few rest breaks.




Here's my friend Katy as she was leaving the party.  We will be celebrating her new little one this fall. 



Here's EJ with Katy's son, Bobby.  We will be passing the Big Brother t-shirt onto him in a few months when his little sister arrives!


We got to spend some good time with Tricia on our visit.  Here we are at the Pancake house for our breakfast tradition. 



I got to see some high school friends.  We got to spend time with Danni and her kids and a fun ladies night on her mom's deck (I didn't get pictures, unfortunately).  These are the daughters of my friend Amy, who I haven't seen in over five years.  We met at a really fun splash park. It was so fun to reconnect and meet her kiddos. 
EJ loved the ropes course at the splash park. 

Here's my friend Jenny.  We met at CSU as freshmen.  It was great to see her and her family!

Tricia and I threw a 50th birthday party for Craig.  It was great seeing our friends and meeting his friends from work.  Here we are as the festivities got started and yes, I had my baby in a bar.  Thankfully, he slept in the sling I was wearing most of the night. 



EJ found his Spiderman costume and he was so excited.  I'm not sure Jack was as excited.  In fact, he was probably a little "freaked" out.  EJ also found his little Lightening McQueen suitcase that we left there last summer.  He pulled the suitcase around with him everywhere so he wouldn't forget to bring it back home with him.  It was really sweet.







No comments:

Post a Comment