Jack is one month old today! He passed his medical exam with flying colors. He weighs 9.9 lbs now and has grown a little over an inch! Here he is today before his doctor appointment and then with EJ after preschool. I love these boys!
i just want to stare at him all day! HE is PERFECT! Not to say that EJ isn't a handsome little one. I just love that baby stage; more nowt that i am past it. I am SO happy for you! Oh my heart swells with joy for you and Eric.
i just want to stare at him all day! HE is PERFECT! Not to say that EJ isn't a handsome little one. I just love that baby stage; more nowt that i am past it. I am SO happy for you! Oh my heart swells with joy for you and Eric.
ReplyDeleteBlessings, sweet friend.
Tara
M, Your children are so beautiful!
ReplyDelete