
It was such a nice day we were able to head to the park and play football.

Eric did turkey carving duties. This year we tried the focaccia stuffing from Williams Sonoma. It wasn't bad but for the price I paid it should've been better!

We took time at Thanksgiving dinner to tell my dad we are naming our baby after him. It's John Andrew Newman and his nickname is Jack. John means "gracious gift of God" and we felt that the name was very appropriate for it's meaning and it's honor to my dad. Andrew, is in honor of Eric's brother. We shared the news with him over the weekend and he was also touched by the gesture.
Here we are after our bellies were full. I was exhausted but happy to have EJ give the baby some kisses before I took a nap.

No comments:
Post a Comment